Electrical Safety Testing Services
Provide evidence that you are managing your risks responsibly and complying with the terms of your insurance policy with our electrical safety testing service. Our electrical experts can help you determine what tests you need and advise you of the recommended test frequency. Our engineers are based throughout the UK, so you benefit from our national testing services and our local and experienced staff.
Fixed Wiring Inspection and Test (I&T)
- You will receive an independent condition report that identifies any deviations from current Regulations
- We will inform you on-site of any failures requiring immediate repair. We can then assist you in carrying out remedial works if required
- Online access to "My Reports" web portal which allows you to view your electrical safety testing reports free of charge.
Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- The Health & Safety Executive (HSE) states that 25% of all reportable electrical accidents involve portable appliances so keep your building and staff safe with our portable appliance testing service.
- You will receive full certification of appliances as evidence for the Health and Safety Authority and your insurance company.
- Your portable appliances will be tagged with a colour coded system for easy identification.
Thermal Imaging Surveys
- Our non intrusive service is an ideal way of carrying out electrical safety inspections as part of your routine maintenance.
- Photographic evidence identifying any defects can reduce unplanned maintenance charges.
- Identify where heat is being lost from your building and reduce your energy waste.
- Finding a loose connection or overloaded component in your electrical switchgear can prevent the risk of fire that may not be detected by a visual inspection.
Energy Efficiency Reports
- Monitor your energy pattern over a 7 day period to identify: if energy is wasted; if there is poor power factor; if there are any phase current imbalances.
- You will be provided with a graphical indication of your energy usage, and we can advise you on how to improve your energy consumption and save money.